The Covid-19 pandemic has affected all of us, with stay at home orders and requirements for only the most essential of businesses to remain operational during the middle half of 2020 which was a tremendously difficult time for all of us. Whilst a lot of businesses in our industry were faced with troublesome waters, we at Can-Design saw a calm within the storm.
Can-Design has remained Covid-conscious during the ongoing pandemic and have implemented a number of precautions to keep both our associates and clients safe. Some of our best practices include:
- 1. Proper hand sanitizing procedures in place once our associates enter our facilities. They know to immediately wash their hands upon arrival before going to their work stations.
- 2. Individual mask holders and station by front entrance – so our masks are always well taken care of and washed daily.
- 3. All installers wear masks and if required PPE’s during all on-site installations, site visits.
- 4. We recommend connecting with our clients via Google Meet or Zoom, so we can all communicate and meet safely in our own workspaces.
- 5. Twice daily our warehouse and workspaces are sanitized – focusing especially in high touched zones
Our goal is to ensure the safety of our team and clients.
We wish you and your family a very safe and healthy holidays!